Original topic:

Galaxy AI restrictive on what you can and cannot say?

(Topic created: 08-15-2024 08:44 PM)
SnowyW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Is it me, or does it seem like Galaxy's AI is being too restrictive on what you can and cannot say? I've been having some frustrating issues with it regarding the ability to grammar check and spell check any grammatical errors that are being made throughout the text. Whether you toggle the ability for offensive language or not, it still says "Can't correct due to inappropriate content." No matter what I do. I love Samsung keyboard, but the AI is terrible. Oh, don't even get me started on how every time I try to use Google voice typing, it keeps dismissing. Does anybody have any solutions to the AI issue? 

22 Replies
kmarie511
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I also put "She's so talented, I can fan girl all day" Why is this being flagged!? it makes no sense! Im sure the AI feature was one of the reasons people purchased this phone but I shouldn't be restricted for silly things like this. 

userAzsu1E6bx9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung's AI is treating me as if I were a child. I do not appreciate it. When I'm writing to my girlfriend, I don't need Samsung's AI to say, "Can't correct due to inappropriate content." And when did I ever give samsung the right to correct my personal thoughts.
userI1KCXErg5d
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Definitely , it's too much

0 Likes