Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra won't connect to Android Auto

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
TIGER325
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I received my new Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra about 2 weeks ago. Generally, I am very pleased with this phone. I am experiencing one significant problem. Android auto will not connect to my Galaxy S24 Ultra. It will not connect with a USB cable and I have tried several including brand new high-end cables. It will also not connect wirelessly via the Motorola wireless car adapter that I purchased.

As a result of this problem I cannot display Google maps on the infotainment system. I cannot listen to music or audiobooks from my phone while driving in my 2018 Cadillac XT5.
I had absolutely no difficulty connecting to Android Auto in this vehicle ether wirelessly or with a cable with my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G.

I have tried uninstalling the updates and reinstalling a series of different older updates. I have also tried clearing the cache. None of these attempts were successful and I still cannot connect my Galaxy S24 Ultra to Android Auto. 

I hope that Samsung is working on a solution to this problem. I'd appreciate any ideas for suggestions you may have for correcting this problem..
5 Replies
userdBSNlVqcEZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having three same issue connecting my S24U to my 2018 Cadillac CT6 plugin. 

0 Likes
raywong
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same problem here with the Lexus 500H. I tested previously (on the same car) with the Note 9, no issues. S24U no connection whatsoever.  BT is ok but not as AA.

Samsung please fix it..thank you.

0 Likes
Studyman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Seems Samsung have no intention to fix the Android Auto issues.

0 Likes
Spazish
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the same issues with my Explorer....has been working fine until last week.
0 Likes
Jim Huang
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same problem here. 

0 Likes