Original topic:

Gboard has a blank space at the bottom?

(Topic created: a week ago)
Kelly_H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

A couple of weeks ago my Gboard started doing this out of nowhere. I have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling/reinstallimg Gboard but the problem persists. It does it in every app not just in messages. Has anyone else had this issue? It's driving me crazy and I don't like any other keyboard 😭

0 Likes
6 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

What is it that is wrong here?  What did the folks at Google say, as Gboard is a google product, not a Samsung one.

0 Likes
Kelly_H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've submitted a report to Google but no word back yet. This issue is only happening on my S24 Ulta so that's why I posted here. When I tap to pull up the keyboard, the keyboard is moving up the screen with all that blank space below it
0 Likes
Laybal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Doesn't matter if it's a samsung product or not,
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi...on the top left of your number row, tap on the 4 squares on the very left. Then choose resize. When you see the rectangle resize box, drag it down and hit the check mark. That should fix the space on the bottom. Hope this helps
Kelly_H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Omg thank you so much!!! It was making me crazy! I promise I tried hitting resize but I obviously didn't do it right lol thank you again!!
Options
Galaxy S24
Happy to help! 😀
0 Likes