Original topic:

Gemini Live

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
BuddyBuddyBuddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
When can we expect the release of Gemini Live for the Samsung S24 Ultra and other Samsung devices?
0 Likes
18 Replies
winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I didn't have the Galaxy AI until I got the 6.1 update earlier this week so šŸ¤·
1726240472349_1726240472339_0.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

They changed the name of the setting to Galaxy AI it was still there just a diff. name 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
BuddyBuddyBuddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
What Samsung series do you have? And what are your thoughts on the AI features?
0 Likes
BuddyBuddyBuddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
This is 6.1.1, right? If so, I don't have Gemini Live šŸ˜” 1726241402109_1726241402104_0.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

Thats because Gemini is part of Google and not part of the Samsung Update 

Google is slowly rolling it out not everyone will get it at the same time 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You can already have access to Gemini Live by downloading the app from Playstore. It's not a pushed out software update to your phone.
Once you download the app, you make Gemini the default instead of Google Assistant. To have Gemini Live, it is a paid subscription of $20 a month for Gemini Advanced.
I got it free for one year with the purchase of my Pixel 9 pro XL. It is pretty amazing. Is it worth $20 a month, debatable.

1726244366171.jpg1726246132431.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
No they are rolling it out for free also now
https://www.zdnet.com/article/gemini-live-is-rolling-out-to-all-android-users-for-free-heres-how-to-...

0 Likes
WhiteShack
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
No, as of yesterday they are making Gemini Live free for non-paid members also. And you don't have to download Google Gemini app to get it. Gemini is already integrated into the S24. The Google Gemini app on the play store is for non-samsung members who doesn't have it integrated into their phones.

But it's a slow rollout, some of us already have it and some dont.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You have to have the Gemini app on your phone. It is not integrated on your Samsung phone.

0 Likes