Original topic:

Gemini Live

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
BuddyBuddyBuddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
When can we expect the release of Gemini Live for the Samsung S24 Ultra and other Samsung devices?
0 Likes
18 Replies
userOpjTIkQzeC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
The Z6 flip phone has received 6.1.1
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@userOpjTIkQzeC "The Z6 flip phone has received 6.1.1"

Minor correction, the Z Flip 6 and Z Fold 6 shipped with 6.1.1. 

0 Likes
winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I have T-Mobile and the 24U. I got the update the day it was released. It will still say 6.1 after the update. Only the foldable will say 6.1.1.
0 Likes
WhiteShack
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
So you got the Gemini Live feature? Which is what he's asking about, but you're talking about 6.1.1....
0 Likes
WhiteShack
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I think the comments are confused on what you're asking.

He hasn't asked about 6.1.1, he asked about googles new Gemini Live feature.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Since Gemini is a Google feature it all depends on when they decide to update it on your device they normally roll out features slowly

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
BuddyBuddyBuddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I wish I had a Google Pixel, but I have a Samsung
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I have both the Pixel 9 ProXL and the S24U, I like both phones for different reasons. There is no matching Googles calling features. It hands down blows away Samsung's. Hold for me, dial assist for menus. When you call companies, you don't have to go through the whole list before selecting a prompt. Call answering is way better than Samsung.
Smart stuff Google just does it better.

That's where it ends. Ui, I actually prefer Samsung One Ui than Stock Android. You can do much more with Samsung's Ui. Stacked widgets are an under estimated feature, I have one page with widets on my S24u, Pixel I have to have 3.

Hardware, hands down the S24U, better chip, better modem, better screen. Even with the S24U being almost a year old, it blows away the Pixel. If I could have some of the Pixel smarts with Samsung hardware it would be the perfect phone.
0 Likes
BuddyBuddyBuddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Indeed, you are correct. While I am a Samsung user, I must acknowledge that Google has made significant advancements with the Pixel 9. In retrospect, I wish I had waited before making my decision.
0 Likes