Original topic:

Give us the option to TURN OFF BATTERY NOTIFICATIONS!!!

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Tectract
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Why is there no option to disable battery notifications???

This is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR BUG and a HUGE HUGE ANNOYANCE.

Please, for the love of god, give us the option to disable these infernal notifications once and for all.

0 Likes
16 Replies
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Exactly
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

Again, I gave you the solution to stop or mitigate it.  I don't know why you are so heated up about a low battery warning, most people either appreciate it or ignore it.  It is benign.  What are you 16?

All brands have it, and I believe you can't turn it off on any of them.  Some go as far as to take over your screen with a flashing warning.  If you don't want these notifications, a) silence the system sound (you won't get any system alert sounds), b) stop running your battery down and charge it before the warning comes on or, c) stop using battery operated devices. 

Even if you were listening to music through wireless headphones or ear buds, those devices will give you a more annoying battery low indicator, right in your ear. Battery operated devices give warning sounds when your battery is about to die in order to give you an opportunity to charge them or save what you were doing.

ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Some people just want attention and they complain about anything they can. He had the option to get a different phone. I don't know why anyone is giving him attention. That's obviously what he wants
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
He sounds young enough to be my great grandson.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Well I don't know his age but I just don't understand people today. They say the most senseless things then say other people are abusive. It makes no sense. God definitely has a sense of humor.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow some people find anything to complain about and they say other people's comments are abusive. Comical. If you don't like it research and get a phone that doesn't have that on it. Simple solution. It's not abusive to tell you that you are being absurd and complaining about something you bought. You have a certain amount of time to exchange a phone from any company so if it was such a problem why did you keep it? You could have researched a phone that doesn't have the "virus" as you put it enabled. You chose to keep it and then you complain about it and what does complaining do? Do you just want attention? I truly don't understand people today.
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Tectract, you are some piece of work!