Original topic:

Google Message

(Topic created: yesterday)
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Now that Google message has been shoved down our throats. I just recently switched to this as my primary text message app from Samsung. How do i get it to wake up my screen like Samsung when I get a text notification? Help....
0 Likes
12 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Should still be same with notification sound etc
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It's not. This app never light up the screen. I used it before. Does your light up when you receive a notification?
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
On my phone it's the same get same sounds and notification bar popping up at top as with Samsung messages don't think I ever seen it light up the whole screen with a notification
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I get everything you mentioned. I was asking is there a way to get this app to light up my screen when the phone is down like the Samsung does.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
That I don't know
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't think you can, unless I never found the setting to let you do that. I have an s24 plus and it never had the screen wake up with Google messages. Maybe the closest thing you can do is have always on display turn on with new messages.
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. You understood the assignment. I appreciate this response.
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome!šŸ˜€
Options
Galaxy S24
If Justtryingtohelp's answer helped, please mark their answer as a solution (tap the 3 dots to the top right of their answer) so that others with the same question can find the answer in the help database. Thank you šŸ™‚.
0 Likes