Original topic:

Headphones Issue

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
userOrxYxg30Kt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi 

I have had my s24+ for about two months now, and I have noticed an issue when using headphones with the phone; so far, I have used two headphones, Powerbeats Pro and Buds3 Pro. 

After receiving a phone call, regardless of the app that is used for the call, if I was watching a video or listening to music before the call, no audio from the media plays after the call unless I go into the Bluetooth settings and turn off the call option for the headphones, then it plays the audio.

Or after the call, my media continues playing as if I was still on the call ie; sounds glitchy and drowned out until I turn off the call option as well.

At first, I thought the issue was with the Powerbeats headphones; however, the issue persists with the Samsung  Buds3 Pro headphones.

Not sure if anyone has a similar issue or a fix for this. Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Kirbyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue here as well I was walking in the park yesterday and when I was talking to my girlfriend with the Buds 3 Pro I had the ambient setting on and every 5 minutes the call would cut in and out. I just reset them to see if it would help.
0 Likes