Original topic:

I've had enough problems!

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't understand why it happens that "" the best and most powerful Samsung cell phone is causing this to happen to me. I've already had several problems with this phone at the beginning when I bought it, then I factory reset it and everything was solved. 
Previous problems with Galaxy products.

But after some time other of my Samsung products have given me problems, now my Galaxy S24 Ultra is giving me problems again, I simply can't play, because it stops and doesn't respond... 
Just freeze it!!!

What means that...That happened so many times when I just bought it the S24Ultra. Now this appears again.

Isn't responding šŸ˜•. Whatthhh?

When I had my iPhone 14 Plus, this never happened to me. Because it happens to me with the Galaxy S24U which is much more powerful and better ""???. I am disappointed with Samsung, before with my Galaxy S8 active that I had until 2022 it didn't give me any problems. And it was already old. Because this phone has given me so many problems and it's not just the cell phone, also the galaxy buds... I have decided to move back to Apple, I no longer feel comfortable at Samsung. I know that nobody cares what I do, but if others have problems now they can see that they are not the only ones... It's a shame that Samsung is losing value and having much worse quality in its products.
0 Likes
1 Reply
JapanSchoolGirl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It's not Samsung it's the game creators not optimizing the game for some android versions and CPUs
0 Likes