Original topic:

Instagram story pattern glitch

(Topic created: 04-24-2024 09:21 AM)
FJR2311
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi all,

I recently moved from Iphone to Samsung, i use the Samsung Galaxy S24.

I'm  a photographer who regularly uploads my images to instagram and especially on the stories. Since owning this phone i've had this issue (See photo attached). For some reason my photos have this weird pattern form around them when i upload them. This happens only when the images are high resolution. It also happens when i upload a photo that was taken with the phones 50mp camera. 

I export my photos from adobe lightroom and unless i lower the quality to such an extent that the image is distorted, the pattern constantly gets applied when uploading to instagram stories. I've never had this issue before with previous phones and i'm debating on getting rid of the phone altogether because the only workaround is to screenshot the original image, which ruins the quality again, and then post it to my story. 

Current attempts to fix: (Failed)

Reinstalled instagram

Cleared instagram cache

Restarted phone multiple times

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, i'm at my wits end and would just like to be able to use my phone as normal as all the other features are great.

Screenshot_20240424_161702_Instagram.jpg

3 Replies
Momin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The Insta app on this phone sucks. I also have the same phone, and I have a video flickering problem in the insta app camera.
0 Likes
Members_55l9gOj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi! I'm having the same issue with video flickering, it's happening on videocalls too. Did you find a fix for this? 

0 Likes
Alihope07
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having the same issues did you manage to find soultion at all? Thanks 

0 Likes