Original topic:

Font choices don't appear on my wallpaper screen

(Topic created: Sunday)
user4CyHCdN09z
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the default theme installed. When I go to wallpaper and style for my lock screen, There's a clock widget. and when I click on it, It gives me choices to set the clock Style. But it doesn't give me the choice to change the font for the clock. it used to display the font choices right above the clock styles. Why can't I do this?
12 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

It does, but it's hard to see.  Right above the slide up that shows the clock faces are numbers showing the font samples.  You can select one at a time to see how the clock looks.  Keep the one you like.  Also, the color circles below the clock choices, allows you to change the color of the font.

0 Likes
user4CyHCdN09z
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
This is what I see on my end. as you can see, no font choices appear above where you said. I even was playing around with the color changes to see if those font choices appeared, and they didn't1719146116425.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
This is what I see. Which UI you have? Shouldn't have anything to do with the theme, but maybe? I don't use a theme, just chos wallpaper.1719147146056.jpg
0 Likes
user4CyHCdN09z
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
One ui 6.1
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Same. Can you try another theme, or just go back to the original and see if the options come up?

I think it may have something to do with the theme. I just tried applying a theme, and the font selectons disappeared. It may be the displayed font is part of the theme. Maybe just choose the wallpaper.
0 Likes
user4CyHCdN09z
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I was on the default theme and I changed to 2 other themes. Font selections Weren't there either. When I originally set this up, the font selections were there. But for some reason now they're missing. Any othet suggestions let me know
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I have one other suggestion that may or may not work for you. Download Good Lock, if you don't already have it, and then download the clock face module and choose the option to create your own watch face.

Maybe try clearing the phone's cache partition?
0 Likes
user4CyHCdN09z
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Already had the clock face module. But I did try it and it didn't work. Same thing with clearing the cache
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

Even clicking the + sign and going into make your own clock face?  Screenshot_20240623_152236_ClockFace.jpg

Looks like there are plenty of font choices (there are also more choices for color 12/24 hr, etc. scrolling down.  It can't just all be blank.  Not talking about the pre-made clock faces.

0 Likes