Original topic:

Is it possible to bring back auto rotate for viewing all videos?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userpDon6SPyCa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Is it possible to bring back auto rotate for viewing all videos? This new rotate selection is pretty annoying. I would love for auto rotate to be an option again. I can't be the only one who thinks this. Take care. 

Respectfully, 

Gerardo C.
3 Replies
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm not wyes ur asking this same thing but I've always been dying for a crop/rotate feature not hidden in the editing photo action. Cuz as it is I have to click edit then do all that cropping and rotating inside the edit command and have always been dying for that feature or edit opt to b avail outside of the edit menu and just in the gallery view part of photos so u can do it in one click literally and it just auto saves any edits u make but it's part of the view of single photos if that makes sense at all
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@userpDon6SPyCa In the quick panel look for this icon Screenshot_20220323-072731_One UI Home.jpg

Click on it. Auto rotate will be enabled. The icon will turn into this: Screenshot_20220323-072711_One UI Home.jpg

userpDon6SPyCa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow, thank you so much. I was looking for the rotate symbol which is why I missed it. Thanks again!