JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Nightmare 6 weeks. Is it just me?

(Topic created: 04-19-2024 02:04 AM)
PeakyBlinderWV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've had literally 7 weeks of **bleep**, big time, I love the products but I've never been rude with the customer service, but christ it's like they are robots and can't reason or slightly liase with them. It's like they're programmed humans and it's got to the point.inhsd to call and say could you put a not on the system please. A note to stop calling me 'loyal and valued'. I feel and am far from it.

There was me, 6 weeks ago, with the first opportunity I've had to buy the newest model, andcat the time, think yeah, direct off Samsung. Can't get better than that.

It's been s nightmare to sat the least and I've had sleepless nights because the customer service is absolutely shocking. Apart from giffgaff. A phone company that doesn't have a phone number. I really didn't think one of the potentially biggest company's worldwide would have such bad customer service.

So, u purchased the S24 128gb outright. And there were buds pro 2 and a tag 2 as the promo gifts. Thought that's ok. Quite good. I had to return the phone as I didn't realise it had no expandable memory. I couldn't wait 10 days, so literally within the 14 day period, I saw the 24 512gb ultra had a tiny reduction, still, it was 400 pounds more than my original spend. I then found out, on my own accord, no advisor mentioned it. That if I didn't cancel or return the promo gifts I wouldn't get the refund off the S24 so basically I lost out on those, were 250 at the time, also the extra 400 plus on the ultra.

I've got to say, and I've said to then also, you don't know how loyal I am. I converted to the s3 around 15 -20 years ago, and I will say. This phone is the best phone I've EVER had, had a flip 4 and s20 plus prior. But also all of the TVs over the years, and even a fridge freezer last year.

If I'd of known that, I'd of bit the bullet as the deal was too good and now had to really bite the bullet. This is just the start. So.....tried my hardest to gey these buds andntag back. Nothing. It's like trying to get blood out of a stone.

So....I.'HAD', a watch 3 classic, kept protected. In mint condition, to find out the watch if it's not a 4 model or up, the tech won't be supported on a watch 3 classic which I had not long of 3 years ago I think......

I need a watch for my health reasons and to ease the blow they were accepting trade towards the watch 6 classic. Which again is top notch. Best smartwatch I've used. But again I had to put around £350 pounds towards that and got £85 knocked off for my pristine watch 3. Which they discount before you've sent it. But if not satisfactory they will be deducting your account. That was fine.

Now it just gets better, whilst waiting for the watch, a few hours after paying. I see, 15% off phone and watch bundle, if bought together. So straight away I'm onnthe case and was told the only way I could benefit from that which 15% is a lot off 1500 pounds plus also trading my lovely watch 3 classic for pittance. Is by buying the phonevand watch again and cancelling the watch and returning the phone I'd had around a week.

I'd still not received the refund off the original s24 128gb as it takes at least 10 days. So again there's another 300 plus. Gone.

So that's,buds pro 2, tag 2 lost, even after been accepted with promo team. 300 quid odd and giving my watch 4 classic to them to ease the blow a bit, also I'd spent 450 extra on the phone I bought 2nd time round, plus 15 % I could of had and theoretically did but within days of each other but not the same order, that's. Around £275 discount I lost out on.

I receive the watch and I see 'free scales' with ANY watch 6. Worth 90 pounds. And to my disgust, I see there was and still is inthink, a tab6 lite, worth £350 with ANY S24 model. That's another £440 say.

So we're on around 1600 pounds worth of promos and discounts and items available literally days after my purchases. I had migranes, speaking to so many advisors. It's more or less daylight robbery.

And as much as I tried. I was out of my 14 days with the phone, I love it don't get me wrong but. It's hard to live with. That was at the point I called to say, and I've never been rude, but had to say this isn't valued and loyal.

And they were just going on my loyalty over 4 weeks say. So get given 2, 20 pounds voucher codes. I thought ill buy an official case for the phone with that.

Ended up on the phone. As purchase wasn't going through. Turns out I couldn't combine the vouchers. Had to make 2 purchases. I'd lost the will and shocked. Absolutely lost for words how I can say it's got to be the worst customer service I've EVER had.

A week and a half ago, I received a bday code of 15%, and noticed I had a 5% code in my account, also there was 20% off a PC gaming monitor. That retailed at £1199. I had a look and the cost went down to £750.

My birthday was a week ago today. I'm a big gamer and I kind of felt obliged to make a purchase with everything I have lost out on or beennunable to claim.

I can honestly say , I wouldn't have purchased a monitor that day if it wasn't for the bdsy code, and other reductions. Giving me 40% off. I shopped the net and nowhere even came half as near as that cheap to retail price.

I researched a bit and I realised the ratio was the wrongnsize and called them an hour later.

Dispatch wasnt for 2 days so I thought phew. I've caught that in the nick of time, to be able to exchange for the 'neo g8 odyssey', which was EXACTLY the same price. Same discounts etc.

Was on the phone half the day. Been told they can not exchange. Although it hadn't even been picked at the warehouse let alone dispatched. My only option there, and continuously told it. For a start, you've lost your bdsy code, and we can not provide you another.

The only option is to purchase the correct one I wanted, with no discount on it. I didn't sleep that whole Saturday and Sunday night. And come the day after, first thing, I. Noticed the status had changed to 'preparing dispatch'. I was told that the bday code issue should get sorted but all the other 25% no.

That turned out they wouldn't even give me the bday code. And again only option. Cancel. And repurchase for full price. I was in bits, I have mental health issues anyway but absolutely in bits. Devastated. And my birthday last Thursday. I had nothing. That was a gift to myself. And had nothing. Also no refund until Monday just gone.

6 days ago after all of the complaints I'd made, was contacted by the resolutions team, who made out he had really gone out of his way to, and please be ensured, it can't happen again and don't usually do it. So if repurchasing make sure it's correct.

My self respect was saying stuff the code. Stuff the monitor, if I didn't receive the "happy birthday to our loyal valued customer' code. For 15% off.

But I did look and the model I wanted to exchange for. The 'neo g8 odyssey' there was 20% off, I had my 15% back, also noticed the 5% first purchase code was there.

Also there was a promo on. Get a j'et hoover', with 600 pounds, which I thought now, my mom would love that. And would make me feel better slightly for all the ordeal that had been going on for 5 weeks. I selected the hoover, which you can't not. It pops up before first sage of checkout. Applied the vouchers, got it to the 780 mark, and had this 600 pounds jet hoover....which again, I know I selected it as I had to choose 2 separate dates, for the next day. As seperate items. I authorised payment with online bank. And thought well, my mom's going to love that also I have maybe in my eyes the best monitor for gaming.

Checking my orders on my page. The monitor. Yes.

The promo gift. No.

Again. Customer services. They told me I haven't been granted it because promo gifts don't apply when codes are used..I'm not meant to drink on the medications I'm on and got hammered and ate downers as couldn't take it. I woke up and the problem was still there, hoping it was a bad dream.

The guy from resolutions. In an email said he had given my bdsy code and on this occasion, the promo gifts can be used in conjunction.

So it wasn't added. Again taken off me..and then told they've not received payment and need to call my bank. Although the monitor was in my orders so it's obvious I payed. The status within 5 minutes had changed from pending to payed. I know I payed. I sent them my statement as proof. Also then the email I was sent to say I will gey the promo too, as proof. Like they thought I was lying.

The chap wasn't back until yesterday and he said he was sad to here I've encountered more problems.

He even mentioned it wasn't added to your order. I said I'm fully aware.

So making out he had already done me a huge favour. Giving me the bday code back. I'd lost the 600 pounds promo item.

I've had the worst experience and now after about 100 messages constant none stop in rage. He said there's s promo on now offering a 28 inch monitor worth 250 with 20 % off. And that's final he said. No hoover. And made it out that he had done me aa huge favour when it was my entitlement and I 100% checked out correctly. So constantly constantly. No to the hoover. I can't take anymore. This monitor, it's not a gaming one it's more a pc/smart tv in 1. But the 32 inch one is 17 pounds more. And I thought. I've just had a 32 inch curved so would look great next to it.

He's having absolutely none of it. Ive even offered to pay the 17 pounds. Which I'd be a real mug to do but I tried.

So, on Tuesday, he said this 28inch monitor worth 200 pounds he will sort out. And again asked and asked and I cab tell it's annoying him.

I give up. Is that just me or is that bad. Around 2500 spent and 2000 lost. I feel such a loser but there's nothing I can do. It's making me ill.

The quality of the products I do have is a positive to end that on

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

I apologize, but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry, I think I made it through the first 15 paragraphs and I've got such a headache now I can't keep reading. I hope you get some help.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Executive Summary, please

doneNext
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
If you only knew ma'am . .
0 Likes
SammieG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Listen, you're okay. From a glance, I can relate to you getting overwhelmed and over thinking everything and being so focused on the things that bother. It's 100% valid to be upset about paying money for products from a company you value then have an unsatisfactory customer experience. It's really disappointing, but you don't have to feel like a 'loser'. As far as I can tell, you're a caring person who just wants to buy some good quality products from a company you value and when people make it more difficult due to communication errors or laziness or whatever, it's tiring. You don't have to let that affect your mental state. Don't lose sleep over things you can't ultimately control. You're your own person. Take care of yourself. And don't let your mental issues define who you are. If you want to talk, feel free to direct message me.
JFC76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You should know that a promo for one product does'nt apply to the next one. Im sure you knew when you got the Ultra and no one told you that you wouldn't be getting a pair of buds with it. Sounds like you just wanted to keep them and play dumb at end.
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

I apologize, but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.