Original topic:

Is there a safe commercial program that will convert Samsung 24S Ultra heic photos to jpeg?

(Topic created: 04-16-2024 11:33 AM)
CoffeeBlack7723
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I do not want to use the converter that the phone provides for conversions of heic to jpeg. Instead I wish to transfer the photos from my phone to my pc and make the conversions there. I also am leery about free programs because of several requirement requests for their use.

I found IMazing which sounds great but was created for iPhone. I have posted another question on this particular program.

Thank you!

AB

10 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung notes can convert to jpeg or PDF, I use this all the time because when I need to print a picture on my home printer the picture needs to be converted first and my S24 Ultra gives me the option of using Samsung notes to open the photo then from there you can tap the three dot menu on the top right corner and you'll see a save as image function if you tap that you get the option to save as JPEG or .img and PDF is there somewhere also. There's no reason to be leery of a Samsung in-house app that's already built into your phone regardless if you want it or not. I would be much more leery of free PC programs that have access to your photos and folders on your desktop or laptop.
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry actually, you must save it as PDF first in Samsung notes then you can open it in its PDF form and convert it to whatever you need after that using what I said above in the menu for Samsung Notes.
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I read windows has a built in feature, quoted More options) button in the top-right corner, then select "Export" > "JPEG" as the format. This will convert and save the selected .heic files as .jpg in a separate folder.
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
copytrans heic, or docu freezer, as well as online service called cloud convert per Google
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
In Windows, go to the Windows Store and do a search for heic. You will find several heic to jpeg converters. You can select a free version with a decent user feedback rating and install it on your PC.
0 Likes
CoffeeBlack7723
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

heic to jpeg software... will IMazing software work with Samsung S24 ultra even though it was created for iphone?

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@CoffeeBlack7723 You should ask the developers of that app but it looks like it is only for iOS devices. So it will not work on your S24 Ultra. 

0 Likes
lelacarolcannon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a lot going on right now but I'll send you an.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
per Google no
0 Likes