Original topic:

Issued with logging into apps

(Topic created: 02-07-2024 09:32 PM)
kpav
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi everyone,

I just got my new 24+ and seem to be experiencing a weird behaviour with some apps, in particular realestate.com and Service NSW. I try to log into my account, it asks me for a user name and password and then it reboots back to the login page and doesn't log me in. 

Is anyone experiencing such behaviour?

5 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
If reinstalling and cache/data clearing doesn't work, then you would have to reach out to the respective app developers for assistance. It's possible they will have to issue an update to ensure functionality.
0 Likes
kpav
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you, yes i have already tried to reinstall and clear cache 

VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
In that case, the developers should definitely be able to help you out, or at the very least provide more info. I assume you're in Australia? Here is their contact info:
customercare@realestate.com.au
mobileapp@service.nsw.gov.au
Samtech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

This might be a common issue for some Galaxy s24 users. One possible reason is that the s24 series has dropped support for 32-bit apps, and some older apps may not be compatible with the 64-bit system Another possible reason is that there is a bug in the One UI 6.0 that causes it to crash when logging into some apps.

Reason: Your s24+ may not work with some old apps or has a bug in One UI 6.0.

Some possible solutions are:

• Check if the apps have any updates available and install them.
  • Try updating the apps
  • Clearing the data
  • Contacting the developers
  • Wait for Samsung to release a fix for the One UI 6.0 bug.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. 😊

0 Likes
bk4186
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having a similar issue. The S24 Ultra keeps logging me out of apps even when I'm using them. And the Samsung pass key doesn't support Microsoft Teams apparently which is super annoying.
0 Likes