Original topic:

Keys cafe

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Marvin_Sotelo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I am experiencing difficulties in personalizing my keyboard using the Keys Café application on my Samsung device. Previously, it functioned without any issues, but it consistently reverts to the default keyboard for an unknown reason. I have attempted various troubleshooting steps, including resetting the application, adjusting my settings, and restarting my phone, but the problem persists. Additionally, I have removed and reinstalled the keyboard I am attempting to customize, yet it continues to revert to its original appearance. Furthermore, I have tried other pre-made keyboards provided by Samsung, but they also fail to function properly. Can anyone provide guidance or suggestions to resolve this issue? The phone I'm using is a Samsung Galaxy s24 Ultra. 

11 Replies
Caesar0571
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Download Gboard
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I had an issue once and it wouldn't work in dark mode and only let me see my keyboard when I had bold font on.
0 Likes
Marvin_Sotelo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Before, I had it on Dark mode, and it was working perfectly.
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm reading a lot of posts about others with the same issue. That is strange. I only used it on my old phone not now. Sorry
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I emailed them one time it's under the app info they did reply fast
0 Likes
Marvin_Sotelo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Alright, I'll give it a shot
0 Likes
jeffreyII
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Open the Settings app. Tap on Apps. Tap the More settings icon (three-dot icon, upper right). Tap on Show system apps. Find and tap on the Samsung Keyboard app (look for the appropriate one if you're not using this). Tap on Storage. Tap on the Clear data button. Restart the phone and check for the problem.
Marvin_Sotelo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It did not work
0 Likes
jeffreyII
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh ok I can't think of another way so have a good night
0 Likes