Original topic:

Locked Device

(Topic created: yesterday)
dbsdavis
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Purchased an S24 and clicked T Mobile as service provider. I googled to be sure that wouldn't mean my phone would be locked and found enough info to convince myself. Lo and Behold, the phone is locked. Spent more than 10 hours trying to get it unlocked. Just got the blowoff message from Samsung saying it's not their fault. It's the service providers. I don't really care. I paid Samsung and I want the product I promised. 

I will be live streaming smashing both locked phones I purchased outside of an Apple Store before I go in and purchase my very first IPhone ever.

We have been a very loyal samsung family with televisions, phones, watches, tablets, etc. In fact, just before this debacle we purchased new samsung s 7 watches that we'll be returning.

What a disappointment.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
When you clicked tmobile, that's what locks it. I believe they have the option to pick unlocked on the site. But I'm surprised they won't exchange it.
carabao69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

stupid. u have an option to select unlocked version on the website. it's not everyone's fault aside from u to select T-Mobile if ur gonna use other carrier otherwise. lol

0 Likes
JoMaMa69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
send a message to tmobile twitter account , if you pay the full price they will unlock it for you
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
You selected tmobile so that's what it will be set as for carrier there should be a option to get unlocked I'm same option
0 Likes