JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Microphone Picking Up Game Sounds when Playing

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
H0mah
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've had my S24 ultra for a month now and when turning on my mic for games like CODM , apart from my voice, the phone picks up game sounds  from the speakers making it impossible to talk with people I'm playing with. I always end up having to use earphones which is a bit of a hassle. My previous phones (Samsung A51 & Pixel 7) didn't have this problem (BTW, I always have my bluetooth turned on for my Galaxy Watch while gaming, just saying incase this has something to do with it :0 )

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
From my understanding, the S24 Ultra used a stereo audio set up by using both the bottom speaker and the ear speaker up top. The sound is not only louder but fuller than the cheaper budget A51 (not sure about the Pixel 7). It's a good idea to use a headset since the mic isn't far from the speaker and I don't think there's is built in noise canceling in the mic.

If you are using discord for voice while gaming, that does have a voice enhancer to cancel out noises in it's settings, not sure how well it works.
Solution
H0mah
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I actually figured out why earlier today. It really was because of my phone being connected to my Galaxy Watch... I got this phone with a bundled watch so ever since, I always had them connected.. I just tried gaming with the Bluetooth turned off and everythingworked fine..  Thanks for the reply anyways šŸ˜

Options
Galaxy S24
No problem! Glad it worked out!
0 Likes