Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here mine just started crashing also 

Tito510
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same my Google stop working. Everytime I press the Google app it closes right away & says Google keeps stopping. Hopefully they fix it soon.
arsboy007
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just bought my s24 ultra today and this starting happening for the last 2 hours. I did google play update and one ui update and still the same. Even tried safe mode and it still crashes there. No app installed during that time.

I was changing grid layout on my home screen when I first noticed this error but then I put it back to what it was and still the same.

Even cleared cache and data to no avail. The google app works fine on the iPhone for now.

Almost thought I have to do factory reset after setting up my new phone for the last 8 hours.
Sian12
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issues on my S24 Ultra. Glad to see I'm not alone!
Stallweezy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My Google app just started crashing constantly. S24 ultra
MiddleChild
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just switched my cellphone service to AT&T and traded my Galaxy NOTE 20 Ultra for the S24+. Tonight I tried to use my Google Search Bar and the keyboard immediately crashed. I researched using Chrome for an answer so I could fix the problem. However, everything they suggest is not fixing my problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?
0 Likes
userxRSc0u9JTZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same 

0 Likes
useraRVypg4d9i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same crash