JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MyChevrolet Bluetooth Connection Was Lost

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24

The MyChevrolet bluetooth connection to my silverado just dropped and I can't reconnect it. It says connection lost while trying to pair. Any answers? Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for responding. I thought maybe there was a problem with my phone's bluetooth so I ran a diagnostic on it through the samsung app. It came back normal. Also, I wanted to find out whether it was the car's radio or the phone so I checked using the iPad and that connected to the vehicle immediately. Long story short, it magically connected again later on. I guess it was a glitch in the matrix. Thank you for inquiring.

View solution in context

5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@useroLJjlzVcBl Have you tried deleting/unpairing the connection on both your vehicle and your phone and then re-pairing? 

Options
Galaxy S24
Yes. I deleted from both the car and my phone. Turned both the car and the phone off and then back on. Still no success.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

I just tried to connect my iPad to the car, and it worked successfully. I did a diagnostic test on the phone, and it says Bluetooth is working. I don't get it.

0 Likes
SamsungDarius
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S24

To make sure I understand this correctly. The iPad was successful in connecting to your car. After running a diagnostic test on the phone, is now successfully connected to your car, is that right? It is possible that unpairing and repairing actually helped.

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for responding. I thought maybe there was a problem with my phone's bluetooth so I ran a diagnostic on it through the samsung app. It came back normal. Also, I wanted to find out whether it was the car's radio or the phone so I checked using the iPad and that connected to the vehicle immediately. Long story short, it magically connected again later on. I guess it was a glitch in the matrix. Thank you for inquiring.