Original topic:

Need Visual Voicemail tab or Icon on the Phone Dialer App

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
ThomasTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Need Visual Voicemail tab or Icon on the Phone Dialer App. This will make it easier to Access Visual Voicemail, right now it is difficult to Find the Visual Voicemail App. On AT&T variant phone, they have visual Voicemail icon on the dialer, this doesn't show up on Samsung 24 Ultra Unlocked variant. Please add an Icons or Tab to quickly see Visual Voicemails. This will be major improvement in functionality. PLEASE FIX
0 Likes
5 Replies
ThomasTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This will be great feature to add. Please add šŸ™ this
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, I have AT&T and I really like having the visual voicemail button right there on the dialer. Very convenient. But, Samsung has nothing to do with putting it there. You'll need to ask your carrier if they will.
ThomasTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Unlocked variant, Samsung has Visual Voicemail App for all Carrier, this will be Just like unlocked IPhone
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have tmoblie and we have the visual voicemail on the dialer but i can also download the app by tmoblie in the playstore for the visual voicemail
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

How can the VVM app be hard to find, you can place it where you want it-- first page of home, quick launch row, etc. I don't need another icon on my dialer, because I know where I put things and don't need to open my dialer to get to VVM. Besides if you get notifications from VVM, all you have to do is tap the notification for the app to open.