JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New feature for Samsung clock app

(Topic created: yesterday)
Coolplay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I just moved from pixel phones to samsung galaxy, they is one feature I like about Google clock app wish is "Pause Alarm" this feature allow user to pause alarm for certain dates andresume automatically base on dates users choose.

It will be great if Samsung could implement this feature on Samsung clock app.
Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Coolplay, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Of you turn off an alarm that's set to repeat multiple days it'll ask if you want it to turn itself back on the next day before that time. I think that's the same thing1726063640759.jpg
Coolplay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I saw that option. It basically it just lets you choose the next day, It doesn't let you choose the starting and ending dates
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Coolplay, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

skibik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Why not just download the Google clock if that is what you like. I'm retired so I rarely use the alarm clock but I use the timer a lot and I didn't like the Samsung clock. I was using a Motorola phone up to about a month ago and switched to an S24 and a number of things felt unfamiliar so I downloaded things that I was familiar with, Gboard(keyboard), Google clock and phone app, Google messages so I had RCS because I don't think Samsung supports that anymore, Google photos.

Coolplay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree, I just don't want duplicate apps on my phone, and I like more the organic apps of samsung. I wish Samsung could continue supporting their messages app, video call app etc, because the samsung apps are well done and are beautiful UI interface.
0 Likes
skibik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I know the Samsung default apps can't be uninstalled but you can disable them and it will only show the active app and not the duplicate. I'm disappointed in Samsung, even Motorola that I used before, that some apps can only be disabled and not removed but that is what they want. Just trying to give you an option, if you like the Google clock from a previous phone the only option is to just download it. I didn't like the Samsung clock as it didn't seem as user friendly. Same with the other apps but I guess it comes down to what I was used to.