JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No notifications on lock screen

(Topic created: 08-23-2024 07:31 AM)
userroB7rQJymX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
S24ultra using Google messaging. Since switch to new phone, not getting any notifications on lock screen. All apps are configured to show on lock screen. I have turned settings on and off, restarted phone and checked every tutorial. I have to unlock phone to see notification. Only get vibration alert. Anyone else having issue and what did you do to fix?
21 Replies
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know if this will fix it, but try changing the Lock screen settings.

Go to Settings > Lock Screen. Tap on the Lock screen to edit it. (EDIT: After the update, these screens are now found under Settings > Wallpaper and style)

Tap the location of the notifications. (Your screen may look different from mine depending on your settings.)

Select whether you want your notifications to be icons only or show details.

Tap "Done" in the upper right corner when you're finished.
1708795232437.jpg1708795404877.jpg1708795404908.jpg
Henry_Kissingerbil
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This worked beautifully.  Thank you! 

Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. I'm glad that this worked for you. šŸ™‚
ML2480
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

That worked. ThanksšŸ˜€

djovidius
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

this issue devastated me too. thank you and milions hugs for it.

work like a charm for me too.

Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. I'm glad it worked for you. šŸ™‚
0 Likes
userVJXX7ScvYl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

OMG, I don't know how this worked, but so far my last 20 notifications has come thru with the lock screen on.  I had mines on Details and Changed it to Icon.  Thank you very much for figuring this out and sharing it.  Life saver!!!

userVJXX7ScvYl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Nevermind, I think I just jinxed myself, as soon as I posted this, my 21st  notification didnt come thru until I unlocked my phone.  Samsung needs to figure this out ASAP.  FYI my old Note20 had this issue as well.

0 Likes
Ginger bambi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I spoke to sumsung and they said they have removed lock screen notifications from sumsung phones, i have a55 and it stopped working after last update, they couldnt confirm why it was removed?????

0 Likes