JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No notifications on lock screen

(Topic created: 08-28-2024 12:16 PM)
userroB7rQJymX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
S24ultra using Google messaging. Since switch to new phone, not getting any notifications on lock screen. All apps are configured to show on lock screen. I have turned settings on and off, restarted phone and checked every tutorial. I have to unlock phone to see notification. Only get vibration alert. Anyone else having issue and what did you do to fix?
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
That's odd. Is it all notifications or just the detailed ones? The "icon only" notifications still work just fine on my S23+.
0 Likes
Norv360
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

spot on, many, many thanks

pammypc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

This is at least the 4th forum I have come to to fix this same situation, I have done the above and several other items and it's still not working, if anyone has any ideas, following this post and others

userKUZbDyhECq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

this solution also does not work for my base S24. Strange. 

userKUZbDyhECq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Nevermind, popsicle20 presented a solution that worked wonderfully!

0 Likes
Ginger bambi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

read above text

0 Likes
ArthurKotb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

In Settings/Notifications I turned on:
App notifications - Most of them, particularly email and messages (both kinds)
Lock screen notifications - All apps (you can turn off some later)
Show content when unlocked - On
Notification pop-up style - BRIEF (important)
Apps to show as brief - All apps
Edge lighting style - (I chose glitter)
Show even while screen is off - Turned on

APPS - Make sure you have Notifications-Allowed and Permissions-Notifications set in the apps you want notifications. Select Email and messages, verify you have Notifications-Allowed and Permissions-Notifications

nams81
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Where do I find this in the menu. I have S24 Plus 

"Show even while screen is off - Turned on"

0 Likes
userVBE2N9gCSN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same problem here. New S24 Plus and I'm not getting notifications when my screen has turned off. I don't see the "Show even while screen is off - Turned on" anywhere in the settings.

ctreviso21
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm sorry buy none of these solutions work for me since the last security update that was installed. My S24U is fubar at this point. I've changed every setting known to man and nothing makes sense anymore. No edge notifications, none when screen is off. All I get is notification sounds and thats it.