Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 07:37 AM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

474 Replies
SittingRabbit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
28th (orange) and 30th (blue). 1 delivered today and the other tomorrow. Both 1TB.
0 Likes
CasualtyKat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello everyone.

Got two orders one on the 18th of Jan for the green 1 terabyte and the other on the 22nd of Jan for the orange 1 terabyte both for pick up at a Samsung store. Both were made on the Samsung website. I am trading from iPhone and my wife from s23 ultra. The delivery date when I made the purchase was for the 31st of Jan. Since then both order say ā€œIn processā€. Iā€™ve called the store and they never answer. I paid them a visit 3 times and they always say ā€œwe are getting a shipment next weekā€. 

I donā€™t know what to do since some ordered after we did and have gotten it already. And I donā€™t want to lose my promotion.  I check the website for an estime every few days the dates change to further away. 

Good to hear some of you got it already. But man itā€™s a long wait. Last year we pre order the 23 and came way earlier than delivery date.  But wish me luck I get a notification soon.

thanks for your time.

Pizzauser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hopefully you get it this week I was supposed to wait till the 21st but now it'll be here tomorrow
0 Likes
Desertrat93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ordered then end of January. The orange s24 ultra. As of today, mine is still showing preorder. With an expected delivery of 2/21.
slp7221
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

mine has expected date of 2/21 as well for titanium orange 1TB but it still only shows "Order Placed"

CasualtyKat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Iā€™ve had my order since the 22nd of Jan. Wishing theyā€™ll send it soon. Also in orange 1 Tera.  Hopefully they send it quickly. The wait is killing me hahahaha.

0 Likes
SittingRabbit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Ordered January 28th, just got today (orange). My brother ordered his January 30th, he's getting his tomorrow, February 13th (blue).

Both 1TB20240212_161735_123150_1707772657.jpg
SparkySparks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

1TB or 512MB versions?

0 Likes
SittingRabbit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh. Both 1TB
0 Likes
CasualtyKat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Wow the orange ones I NICE!!! Believe it or not Iā€™m leaving iPhone just because I had the 22ultra so I know how the phone kinda works and because mainly the orange color!!  Enjoy it!! I know I will when I get mine.

come on Samsung send me my phones. lol

(Edit) Forgot to add that I have the galaxy watch for two weeks cannot connect it just collecting dust till my phone arrives.