Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 02-11-2024 09:31 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

476 Replies
MikeHunt69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Date ordered: Jan 21
Date Delivered: Jan 31 to USA midwest
Samsung.com
Unlocked 512GB Yellow
S22 ultra trade in
Sent to Samsung: Feb 1
Delivered to Samsung: Feb 6
Trade in completed / good condition Feb 8.

Pretty smooth process. Hope everyone gets their devices quickly!
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
So I got my S24 Ultra Titanium Orange today!!! I haven't set it up yet because my screen protector doesn't arrive until tomorrow, and I don't want any mishaps 😬

I was excited about the color, and to see it in person.... I'm conflicted. It's not quite as bright as I had hoped, but in the back of my mind, I kind of knew that it wouldn't be. It's more of an "off-brand Velveeta cheese sauce" orange. But what I DO like is that it's very different, not the usual black, white or grey phone.

I LOVE the flat display, the squareness of the edges, and the overall feel of the phone. It feels really good in the hand, and has a good weight to it. I'm excited to get it all set up tomorrow!!
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Good for you.  I could not have waited like you did.

Summest
S24 and S21.
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
LOL I actually had to wait at the FedEx hub for the driver to get back after I missed delivery at my house. I was so fatigued, I didn't want to risk messing something up because of minimal energy 😂
Pizzauser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Did anyone order the 1 TB device on or after the 25th ? And have you received your order ?
SparkySparks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

There are plenty of us who ordered it before the 25th and still have not gotten them.

0 Likes
Pizzauser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got an email about my order being sent out earlier than expect hopefully yours will be the same too
PaulMartynov
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

There are significant issues with the inability to disable AI for cameras. I've already regretted my purchase and would advise people to think twice before buying. Here's why:

While examining the photos, I noticed that even when shooting in RAW in Expert RAW, the phone processes the images post-capture. I took two identical shots in RAW mode on the Galaxy S24 Ultra and on my six-year-old Huawei P30 Pro - the Huawei photo more accurately reflects reality. I was photographing a monitor - Huawei captured the pixels, whereas Samsung, for some reason, smoothed them out and made them a solid color, also degrading the text on the screen. And it's the same with many photos - I simply can't get the original shot; whatever the scenario, it will be processed immediately after hitting the gallery. This shouldn't be the case; people should have a choice. I want to edit the photos myself using my professional software, and for that, I need an unspoiled source. If AI genuinely only improved photos, the conversation would be different. But unfortunately, AI often worsens photos, and it's terrible.

I'm thinking about returning the purchase.

0 Likes
SittingRabbit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
28th (orange) and 30th (blue). 1 delivered today and the other tomorrow. Both 1TB.
0 Likes
CasualtyKat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello everyone.

Got two orders one on the 18th of Jan for the green 1 terabyte and the other on the 22nd of Jan for the orange 1 terabyte both for pick up at a Samsung store. Both were made on the Samsung website. I am trading from iPhone and my wife from s23 ultra. The delivery date when I made the purchase was for the 31st of Jan. Since then both order say “In process”. I’ve called the store and they never answer. I paid them a visit 3 times and they always say “we are getting a shipment next week”. 

I don’t know what to do since some ordered after we did and have gotten it already. And I don’t want to lose my promotion.  I check the website for an estime every few days the dates change to further away. 

Good to hear some of you got it already. But man it’s a long wait. Last year we pre order the 23 and came way earlier than delivery date.  But wish me luck I get a notification soon.

thanks for your time.