Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 07:37 AM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

474 Replies
PacMan1984
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have esim the provider I have is viable from Verizon they I might have to get a physical SIM it's wired.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

They should be able to activate it without issue.  I am on AT&T, and was able to activate it via an eSim on Friday when I got it (1/26).  I did go into the store as opposed to transferring from the S22 Ultra I had active.

0 Likes
Caplanjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been tracking my new Galaxy S24 ultra and it was due to arrive today. But no! UPS says because of extreme weather conditions they're not delivering today and can't even tell me when. The only problem is that it arrived here to the UPS center 5 miles away last night and we had lovely shirtsleeve weather today.
So, was it stolen, broken, or just lost? Curious minds want to know.

user5NiGecUAis
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have received my in the mail today with no problem I am sorry to hear that I hope you receive it
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Just wait until it gets there. If it doesn't within a few days then contact UPS with your tracking.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Most UPS stores allow customers to pick up packages or will direct you to their distribution center if the package isn't there. I would have gone to the center 5 miles away instead of posting here.
Caplanjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for the suggestion but that wasn't an option for this package. The center is closed to customers on the weekends
Dipsy30
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Had the same issue here in Southern Oregon, I feel for you!
0 Likes
PHX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I gotta lose a whole day waiting at home for UPS with no other pickup or delivery options is wild.
DeerhoundDale
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Try UPS Locker at a UPS Store.
0 Likes