Original topic:

One U.I 7 and s24 camera

(Topic created: Saturday)
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung, please spend time improving the camera quality on the s24 plus and others in this series instead of prettying up how icons look on the upcoming update. The pictures on my s24 plus are so dull. It struggles if I am taking pictures at night, in my brightly lit room, but no natural light. My husband's s23 plus adjusts how much light it lets in to make pictures look so much vibrant. The saturation and warmth on the s23 plus are flattering to pictures. The pictures on my s24 plus look more toned down, cool and dull. Please fix this. 
3 Replies
betafishh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I totally agree with you. S24 ultra camera needs some software upgrades. It sucks that my old S22 Ultra takes alot better high quality photos compared to s24 ultra. Kinda regret upgrading...
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

The camera is hardware, not software.  Maybe they just put lousy cameras in the S24. Now, they might spend some effort in improving the camera software, but we don't know what's going to be in OneUI7.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
There were many comments in the past about software fixing camera quality. This phone is one of the worst for cameras.