Original topic:

One UI 6.1.1 App drawer

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
One UI 6.1.1 is here, and still no vertical scrolling. I've been trying to give One UI launcher a chance.. But I can't because I prefer vertical scrolling in my app drawer. Still using Nova launcher but who knows for how long now. I know many people still want vertical scrolling but they don't want to deal with a custom launcher! Please bring it back Samsung, it's been so long for this feature to not be present! 
5 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I did the same thing, went back to Nova. I think even if they bring back vertical scrolling, I am going to stick with it. Page scrolling with transition effects is something I can't give up again!
0 Likes
Alkaholik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
never liked the default launcher on galaxy devices. i have been using niagara launcher since 2019 & have not looked back
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Problem is that Nova's future is uncertain right now... I've been using Nova since.. Forever ago. I like how fast the Samsung launcher feels.. But that's it. Not enough for me to use it. Home Up helps a lot to make it better for but not enough.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I can't stand the vertical scrolling app drawer, one of the reasons I hate stock Android try downloading good lock and you might be able to use the customization features to do that however
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
They removed these options in One UI 6, as my previous statement says. This is why having options is a good thing! Some people don't like vertical scrolling.. Others can't stand Horizontal scrolling, like my self and many others.
0 Likes