JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Photo remaster option after Galaxy AI update

(Topic created: yesterday)
FriendlyUser
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I received the Galaxy AI update two days ago. I can't seem to locate the remaster option in my gallery/ photo. Was it completely removed or is it hiding somewhere? Please help. Thank you šŸ™‚ 
9 Replies
Solution
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Go to the photo you wanna remaster, tap the 3 dots on the top right then click details, it will bring up the photo information and you'll see Remaster and the other options there just like before. 

FriendlyUser
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much! ā™”
Manu basil
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

How we will get remaster option back

LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Manu basil  Both myself and @KnightRiderRalph posted methods in this thread on how to access the Remaster command. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@FriendlyUser To get to "Remaster", click on a photo and then swipe up. Along the bottom of the screen you will see an icon and the text "Remaster". 

Dolat Suthar Motyar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Right 

0 Likes
Gel27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Backwards step!  Should be there immediately. I should not have a few swipes to find it. Not good for when you need in the moment photo social media posts.

The AI button and ridiculous option/ s should be the swipe up option.

Kismet1228
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I agree! Stop with this AI nonsense. The same thing happened with the last update. I lost my voice to text button. It was always so easy until the update. I finally got it back after steps I don't recall, but now it's a tiny icon on the space bar. Ridiculous. And now this. I loved the remaster feature and its ease of use. I appreciate that we still have it, but why? AI is okay for some, but please stop with making it the main feature and making it so difficult to find previous much loved features.

0 Likes
Chrissy0223
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I still can't find my remaster button... and the ai sparkle button only cuts and deletes items... it's so stupid...
0 Likes