Original topic:

Pink Samsung Device suggestions

(Topic created: 02-22-2024 10:14 PM)
OG_User_Since2014
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi Samsung,

I've been a samsung user most of my life , and I absolutely love your devices and phones. Usually when upgrading I don't give any other brand a second thought, but lately I have. For a while now I've been looking at the pink iPhone and tablet that they have dropped and it's a very beautiful color. However I'm not much of a fan of apple for obvious reasons so I don't want to purchase from them. So I feel stuck and I thought asking for a special request would be a great idea. I've seen that you make purple phone I even own a purple flip 5, I was hoping you could come out with a pink color phone for us pink girlys who are obsessed with pink. It would definitely be a dream come true to see a pink samsung phone. I hope you could please take this in consideration and make more colors that target the feminine people who love cute things.

, Sincerely 

A loyal Customer

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello OG_User_Since2014,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Jcct7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Pink girlie's? Sorry but pink is for the boys 🙂 but I agree with you. I think they pink would be a nice addition to the lineup of colors
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello OG_User_Since2014,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.