JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to create custom stickers in Gallery

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Gareee
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm having an issue creating stickers from the gallery.

In the past, we could long press to get a sticker selection amd then manually edit that selection.

Now however, the ai selection makes it's selection, and we get no option to adjust that selection at all.
(For instance, I wanted just a head selection, but instead it selected the entire object with now option to crop or adjust it.)

Getting some videos posted on how these new tools can be used would be SO helpful, instead of only seeing 50,000 camera shootouts. 
131 Replies
Members_Ixjbfio
Constellation
Options

This completely blows. We aren't apple users we can decide for ourselves!! Please fix Samsung

Members_cUk4v2w
Constellation
Options

This has been annoying me. Why give us new cool AI features just to nuke old features? It's so frustrating how they changed the sticker feature like this. Fix it. 

0 Likes
Smikooman
Astronaut
Options

Ruined such a fantastic tool. Who will even use this now, at all? It's pointless.

0 Likes
Gan6619
Astronaut
Options

Please fix the sticker preview clip, when I wanna picture in picture, the AI keep preview the clip and not the whole picture and makes me annoying, please fix this issue 

usertB7CfAwSZx
Asteroid
Options

Before upgrading to OneUI 6.1, I was able to manually draw around what I'd like to clip to become my sticker, but now there are no options to do so. It automatically makes a clip to the picture you've selected to be made into a sticker. There's no choice to add another area yourself.

1000012663.jpg

 Even if you press next, you used to be able to add doodles, shapes and what nots to the clip we made, but now only this:

1000012664.jpg

 I understand the clip might be more accurate after the OS upgrade, but being removed the option to manually fix anything AI couldn't do is sad. Please make a fix, I really liked what you've created for allowing us to simply make our own sticker and use Samsung Keyboard to send it to people.

Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
You have to do it a little differently now. There was another thread about it. We found a stupid work around.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
I played around with it.
You use the AI on a photo
It'll give some options hit the 3 dots
Tap edit.
Edit out what you don't want
Hit next and then save
Above is the options it gives.
usertB7CfAwSZx
Asteroid
Options

Do you mean I have to edit out what I don't want in my sticker, then use the sticker tool to make the sticker?

But what happens to the case I posted? It's not that it selected what I don't want, but didn't select what I want (see the face portion). Maybe I'll have to do it in a much dummer way of increasing the contrast or saturation first to make it more visible to the AI

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
This is what it does for me. Do you have a link where I can get the original?1712914698986.jpg
0 Likes
usertB7CfAwSZx
Asteroid
Options

1000010712.jpg

 Here's the Image, not the screenshot I gave

0 Likes