JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rectangle and Pin/Insert gone from sliding panel

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 03:01 PM)
hdjdie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I am unable to find the shortcuts which on my older samsung were in the vertical sliding panel app on the right side of the phone.

Rectangle to quickly make a selection to take a screenshot of, and
Pin/Insert for keeping a part of the screen on top of another app

Has this been removed by Samsung??
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
When you first slide out the Edge Panel, there will be a Settings cog wheel at the bottom left. This will allow you to edit the available panels.

View solution in context

5 Replies
MrsTechno
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm not sure if you're talking about pop-up windows, but if you are, all you have to do is open the app that you want and hold down the app. Icon on the middle top and select it on the menu. Hopes this helps.
0 Likes
hdjdie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh perfect that's exactly what I'm talking about. I was on a remote support earlier but they couldn't find it. How do I get this then?
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
When you first slide out the Edge Panel, there will be a Settings cog wheel at the bottom left. This will allow you to edit the available panels.
hdjdie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah when I click edit to add other options I only see a choice of regular apps and not any of those tools
0 Likes
hdjdie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Great no I didn't have it but after you have me the official name 'edge panel 'i was able to find the settings to add this select panel.in edition to apps panel. Thanks !!!!