(Topic created: 09-04-2024 04:28 AM)
user8K5ZDOirBU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried the routine to have the phone change to Do Not Disturb when:
1. I am charging the phone
2. The time is 12:00am onward

That is not working. I have all updates and restarted the phone. I don't have other routines running.

Does anyone know whether this is an ongoing issue or not? 
3 Replies
Astroo_Sign
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

It sounds like you've set up the routine correctly, but it isn't triggering as expected. This could be due to a bug or a specific setting that's preventing it from running. You might want to try the following:

1. Double-check routine conditions: Ensure both conditions (charging and time) are met exactly as specified.
  2. Check for app-specific Do Not Disturb settings: Some apps might override or interfere with routines.
  3. Recreate the routine: Delete the existing routine and set it up again from scratch.
  4. Test with simpler conditions: Try running the routine with just one condition (like charging) to see if it works, then add the second condition.

If the issue persists, it could be a known bug or a compatibility issue. You might want to check online forums or the support page for your phone model to see if others are experiencing the same issue.

Options
Galaxy S24
I have a S23+ and mine works well every time. Try resetting it.
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@user8K5ZDOirBU Can you post a screenshot of the routine? This may help determine why it isn't working properly.