JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24+ Apps not oppening and system lagging

(Topic created: 06-06-2024 11:50 AM)
muc089
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Just in advance, english is not my first language, so there might be some grammar mistakes 🙂

Ive been experiencing some issues with the S24+ for a few days now.

The phone randomly freezes. When that happens, i cant open any apps. When i click on one the app opens as the background of the home screen (behind the app icons.) I attachend a Screenshot. (I blurred some parts due to privacy reasons). Im like on the home screen but in this case Snapchat is as a background. I even get an error message. One UI-Startbildschirm ist nicht für die neuste Android-Version optimiert. Bildschirmberührungen werden möglicherweise verzögert oder nicht erkannt. In English: ONE UI home is not optimized for the latest Android version, screen touches may be delayed or not detected.

This is really frustrating because in this state the phone is unusable. I have to force a restart for it to work again.

Screenshot_20240606_202256_Snapchat - Kopie.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
muc089
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I found a solution: As soon as i removed the "smart suggestions" widget, the widget that shows reccommended apps based on your usage, everything worked., maybe check if you have that widget on your home screen.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Have you made sure that all your apps are now up to date after the 6.1 update?

0 Likes
PhoneFix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am also having this problem on my S22+ after I updated to 6.1 but not directly after updating.
0 Likes
Solution
muc089
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I found a solution: As soon as i removed the "smart suggestions" widget, the widget that shows reccommended apps based on your usage, everything worked., maybe check if you have that widget on your home screen.

0 Likes