Original topic:

S24 Plus broke the first 15 days

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
Beautysmart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I am very disappointed. I bought S24 plus more than 1K dollar the touch screen too lack, some letters doesn't work, screen patron doesn't work, samsung wallet doesn't work. I went to samsung dolphin mall shop to replace the device at 15th day bought. They said me 

NO, ONLY REPAIR IT. the customer service is very bad. I don't like to repair a new and expensive movil. I will no buy samsung any more.
0 Likes
4 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Under warranty they will repair it
0 Likes
Beautysmart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes, I know. Buy only 16 days bought. I wouldn't like a repaired cell. It was too expensive 😭
0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Did you purchase it from samsung.com? if so. that's why I think they only got a 15 day return policy, but if you purchased from an actual retailer or carrier you usually can get it returned through them some up to 30 days I believe, just have to check their policy. That stinks, but this is why manufacturer's warranties are in place to fix issues like this that come along.

You can set up your service by visiting: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Most stores have a 7 or 10 day return policy, especially on electronics. Some won't even take phones back if the box has been open unless it's defective. But even if it's defective from the start, you should know within the return period. You could try factory resetting it and starting over, you'd have to reset it to repair it anyway, or they might during the repair process.
0 Likes