Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 10:29 AM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
529 Replies
npmp
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Probably try taking pictures of adults and compare them? Kids are difficult in low light
user2EmWFAU6Do
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I mainly take pictures of my son so that's the main use for the camera
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes screen and cameras are horrible on the S24ULTRA. I am returning it and staying with my S22ULTRA
npmp
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
But is your battery doing good in S22U? Mine do not hold more than 4-5hrs on continuous use.
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Unfortunately, no. Im same like you.. The battery is the only thing that made me want to change the phone. But I would rather survive another year with my phone and get the S25U if it will be good. Im going to return the S24U today or Monday.
andrelesouza
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I also returned my S24U. I was super excited about the flat display and design... I was disappointed!
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Definitely. Super poor camera and display colors. It ain't it this year for Samsungs flagship. Hopefully next year.
HJStrawberry
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
This is my problem too, I was having to carry around a battery pack. But I hate this new phone gahhh
userQu1JcMmaCO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

You can always get the battery replaced at a service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes
MarcoC777
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree with the hazy screen