Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:37 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
529 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow!!! Love the photos taken with your S20!!
Photo #1 Caption:
It's tough being the
smartest person in
the room!!! šŸ˜€
Photo #2 Caption:
That's right, I have
the looks, and
brains.
Photo #3 Caption:
I can read your
mind!!!šŸ˜
Thanks for sharing your photos, and I clearly see the difference. The S24 Ultra has a wider view range, but I do agree with you on the " weird hue" and the focus issues on the second photo. Hopefully, Samsung addresses the issues that I've read on the members app. The S24 Ultra is being gifted to me for my birthday, but it will now be a belated present.
I would expect any $1,5000 dollar device to deliver without any software issues from day one!!! I eagerly await the opptune time to greenlight the order that has been canceled once, already.
Thanks for sharing!!!!

user2EmWFAU6Do
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If you're getting it as a gift you can wait for the software update but it's definitely not worth putting down your own investment in it
Options
Galaxy S24
A picture speaks uniquely and universally, which is why I love photography!!! All my devices take phenomenal pictures, and I have enjoyed my Samsung experiences thus far, and I am looking forward to receiving my belated gift. I shall patiently wait until the issue is reconciled with an update. I would appreciate any feedback on improvements. "Customer satisfaction" is the best business strategy......Best wishes for continued success!!! Thank you.
0 Likes
user2EmWFAU6Do
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My satisfaction is gone at this point though. After I send this phone back I'm getting either Pixel 8 Pro or One Plus 12
Options
Galaxy S24
I did see the reviews on the Pixel 8 Pro and the One Plus 12. I thought about getting the Pixel 8 PRO, and it's a great device. I've had Samsung work phones in the past and still own a MacBook Pro laptop and iPhone, but they couldn't handle Samsung's incredible software running One UI 6. I understand your frustrations with the S24 Ultra, but I believe Samsung will address these issues. The S24 series will receive 7 years of software and security updates!!!! I'm sure Samsung is aware and should consider compensating their loyal customers, especially for their time invested, waiting for an update on their $1,500 device. Have you tried reaching out to Samsung? I have read many posts concerning the issues with the S24 series, but it will only delay the purchase, but it doesn't in any way alter my perception of Samsung's products. I get it, trust me, I do understand your grievances. AI is just getting started, and there will be bumps and bugs along the way, no matter what device you choose.... The choice is yours alone, and I truly wish you continued success with Samsung!!! Best of luck.
0 Likes
MistyDL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same problem but I did the trade in so I can't get my S22 Ultra back. I like the flat screen but the camera was why I upgraded and I'm very very disappointed.
userSgPzenZGFZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same. I trade in my S22 ultra and S24 ultra camera is not good. What are u going to do?

0 Likes
MistyDL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I can't get my old phone back so I'm hoping for an update that will fix the issue.
0 Likes
usersWL0ZHky1O
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
This is a **bleep** phone. I'm returning it tomorrow. My work i0hone 12 that's like 4yrs old has a brighter screen.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried cleaning fhe camera lenses? All of them including the s20 look like you weren't holding the phone still. There are also several quality levels you can use on the S24. Have you tried them?
0 Likes