Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-07-2024 12:22 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
693 Replies
spcsc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It's not to make it work better overall. It's to make it work better for YOU. I'm talking adjusting it to my preferences,
0 Likes
Wabs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Having camera issues also with video and camera zoom in photos. I am experiencing jerkiness and shifting during videos and a shift in focus when changing zoom in photos.  Regrettably, this is the best mobile phone I have ever used, and I have had a plethora of phones. I would rather not to have to return it for refund. Hopefully, Samsung will address the problem ASAP. 

0 Likes
usertHC9g163et
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I ordered 2 s24 plus and both of them the camera was horrible! My S23 plus photos looked better, way way better. After 3 hrs, 1.5 hrs each I have those set to be returned and 2 new copies coming. Huge huge pain in the **bleep**. And they can't price match, so I had to pay for for them and then they are going to refund me the difference once returned and new ones shipped.
I need Samsung to do way better.. Way better...
karanmalhotra
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Today is my 13th day with my Galaxy S24 Ultra. Day 13 with my Galaxy S24 Ultra. While I'm still getting used to the new display and the color tone, which I find very pleasant, I'm having issues with the camera when I switch between lenses, especially between 3 and 5. Also, the camera makes a clicking noise during these transitions. I have attached a video to illustrate this.

My curiosity led me to Google, where I found that many others are having the same issues. Samsung has confirmed these issues with some first batch devices in India, but still decided to sell them. Fortunately, I was able to arrange an exchange through the Samsung online store and my new order is in process. Since I opted for a trade-in, I am not sure about the process.

If possible, please check your devices for similar issues. It appears that those of us experiencing these issues received devices from the first batches. My device is a gray 512GB variant, manufactured in Korea.

0 Likes
vjc789
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I also have the same issues with my S24 Ultra. Every time I zoom in and out from 1x to 3x to 5x and 10x zoom, the picture jumps slightly, and there is a slight change in color. This isn't too big a deal when you're taking photos, but when it happens while taking a video, it is very noticeable and ruins your video. I also noticed in bright sunlight on a clear day that the colors are way too bright and a little over exposed. I turned off the HDR+ settings for videos, and that seems to have made it better. However, the colors still appear to be bright and a bit washed out.
My phone was made in Vietnam. I hope Samsung gets an ear full of unhappy, **bleep** off customers and makes some software fixes ASAP.
0 Likes
Dtechlover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi i got s24 ultra and the camera is taking blurry photos and yellowish tint is always there in the photos

userqFtoLUBCJD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Camera quality is poor, I am a social media influencer and always make videos, but with this S24 ultra I am very disappointed šŸ˜ž, I made 3 videos yesterday and all were look like I was making it with some cheap Chinese camera. I will be returning it back
userlFiGRfAVj4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issue. Camera is stuttering or jumping when panning left to right, I noticed that it happens more so when I'm filming things close up or when it's changing from something far to close.
userlFiGRfAVj4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Replying my own post, just wanted to make sure that I'm clear. I noticed that a lot of people in India are having this problems. I ordered mine for the United States, our pre-ordered it. My issue is happening with the video. When I pan from left to right the picture sometimes will jump especially with regards to video taping things up close or when something comes up close. For me I feel like it's switching cameras and causing a jump/stutter as a result
jashar kurtishi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

SALVE O RICEVUTO IL MIO TELEFONO S24 ULTRA MA TANTE PERSONE MI DICEVANO CHE LA FOTOCAMERA NON ANDAVA BENE NON HO CREDUTO HA QUESTE PERSONE MAAH PURTROPPO QUANDO LO USATO PER UN GIORNO MIO SONO ACCORTO CHE IL TELEFONO AVEVA QUESTO PROBLEMA DELLA FOTOCAMERA MEGLIO 100 VOLTE S23 ULTA   TUTTI I CLIENTI FRA UN PO SI LAMENTERANNO DI QUESTO PROBLEMA SAMSUNG DI DEVI SBRIGARE A RISOLVERE QUESTO PROBLEMA E ANCHE IN FRETTA SENO PORTO INDIETRO SUBITO IL TELEFONO 

0 Likes