Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
528 Replies
_LionKing_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes, the entire conversation was very frustrating. Kept saying this is how Samsung intended it to be. Toward the end, he also mentioned that he's also considering returning his S24 Ultra and indicated that maybe I should do the same. But if I do that, I'll lose the phone I traded in for getting the Ultra.
0 Likes
Sully1203
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi, can you post some pics of the differences please. I too have really poor photos using my S24 Ultra. What did you say to them that they changed the phone. I'm way past my returns period but obviously within my rights to swap a faulty phone. How do I show them and make them accept my device is faulty. Any help appreciated. 

efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I started a chat through Samsung support on Samsung.com
0 Likes
userXZDOaUjeRh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I  have ordered the device again since samsung would not be giving me a direct replacement . so  I have return the old one have to order a new device let me see how the new one works expecting the new one to be delivered  by feb 14  

JHG417
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I just updated my S20 to S24, and having the same issue as well.

Here are the comparsions between S20 and S24, both are in auto mode,

Guess which one is from S24?

S20.jpgS24.jpg

I hope software updae would fix it...ā€ƒ

0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

@JHG417 .

I must have bad eyes.  They both look the same to me.

Summest
S24 and S21.
userXZDOaUjeRh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
@efrain92 do you know the batch number and where the phone was made on the replacement model you got just to make sure I got an phone from the good batch and not from the defective batch if you can share thoese . It would be helpful šŸ™‚
The_Real_DiMaK
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I Take A Photo And it's Absolutely Beautiful & Perfect Like It Should Be Until I Watch the Post Processing Kick In & It Proceeds To Dull And Blurr It all Up Before My Eyes & The Worst Part Is Theres No Way To turn It Off On This Almost $1500 Dollar Flagship The Only Thing I Think I Can Do At The Moment Is To Try And Screenshot Photos Before Processing Bunks It Up But @Samsung Absolutely Needs To Fix This Issue, Smh I Totally Feel Let Down.....
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it blurring the background of an object or a person?
0 Likes