Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
692 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow, that was unexpected šŸ˜² I hopefully, they fix that issue
LYAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
the photos on my cell phone are blurry and yellow and I only have the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra cell phone since yesterday
0 Likes
frankie127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I called customer support to complain, and their solution was to take it to a repair facility. So I'm returning it. I tested it out for 2 days and results were the same S23 Ultra better camera quality.
G87M2
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I have just done a similar result in low light. In great light, S24 proves to be just as good. However, the trade-off is better images from 5x to 10x a more usable range. Sure, things may be better, but if you're returning a phone because it takes worse pictures at 100x, then maybe you should invest in a proper camera system, instead.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Exactly, the "SPACEZOOM " is a gimmick, a sometimes useful gimmick. It's uses are for reading signs far away, not amparlor trick, see what my phone can do!
frankie127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Main thing is justify paying for a downgrade. Especially when I have to pay 600 plus after trade in for something that's not better.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Supposedly there's a camera patch on the 31st
0 Likes
ChrisCody
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Did this info come from Samsung support or anything offical? I'm about to return my phone due to the notes camera issues with the AI magic ruining 50mp and 200mp photos. Want to know if I should wait two days....  Or is the notion of an update just speculation?

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
What would you do with either of those awful pictures? It seems this was taken at night time, neither the 5x nor the 10x have a big enough sensor to let enough light in for it to be a usable shot.
Jtwizzle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You don't do much with it except make out what something is/says far away.
0 Likes