Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
529 Replies
MatteBlackGuitar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
And also maybe touch the quality buttons At the top in the camera , I just discovered those! The 60 frames per second and the fast motion buttons oh my goodness! It looks Soo smooth!!! šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ Change those tho, it auto set to the lower quality to save you space I've never even touched the 8k the FHD (Full High Definition) is more than enough for me honestly and then it goes up to Ultra HD maybe you've been. Sitting on the base defition , try changing it, I never knew about those features or that the phone would have that quality or frames per second , I only just recently learned that there is a difference between 30FPS & 60fps BIG DIFFERENCE in the quality of your videos
0 Likes
SDove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

How did you find out your phone had an issue? My photos look terrible and and has the same issues you stated, way over processed, look smudged, grainy and blurry... 

0 Likes
SDove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

How did you find out your phone had an issue? My photos look terrible and and has the same issues you stated, way over processed, look smudged, grainy and blurry...

0 Likes
Sumanth
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar problem with the post-processing of images. Could you please advise me on the process you followed to obtain a replacement device?

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Likes
TechE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Camera needs an update ASAP, GS23 ULTRA camera was better, the 24 Ultra over exposes photos, white is too bright on a few photos I've taken.
DeadlerKarma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree
Options
Galaxy S24
The S23 Ultra continues to have these same issues
0 Likes
16_oz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My outdoor pics just seem too bright. Color is good, but..
0 Likes
dennis1977
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Very bad the camera was better minultra 22. 
Victor0069
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
There's a big camera update coming Feb 22nd so hopefully it fixes your camera.
0 Likes