JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 Ultra Gboard no talk to text

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 12:57 PM)
userwNTicj06ND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
My default messaging app is Google, and I've selected Gboard as the default keyboard. Problem: Gboard has no talk to text microphone icon. Just spent 2 hours with Google support. Nothing.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userwNTicj06ND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It works now. Uninstalled Gboard and reinstalled it. It just didn't work out of the box. Weird.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
tc8510
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
The circled? It works on mine...1706475778011.jpg
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Make sure that this voice typing in Gboard settings is turned on1706476022099.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
userwNTicj06ND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It works now. Uninstalled Gboard and reinstalled it. It just didn't work out of the box. Weird.
0 Likes
userwNTicj06ND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Gboard has no microphone for talk to text. It's supposed to. Also, if I start a group chat between myself and two friends, but only one answers right away, it breaks that chat out into it's own chat between just the 2 of us, eliminating the other person
 Also, of one of them asks me something in the group chat and I answer, they aren't receiving it at all. 
nikkib17
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My s23 changed it's talk to text last week all of a sudden.... and it's terrible now!
userwNTicj06ND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This phone is so awesome, and yet such a sh!tshow.
ShadyLady22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
For the group text:
Inside of messages- click on your profile- messages settings - scroll up till you see advanced- group messages- and click on send as MMA reply to all recipients
0 Likes
userwNTicj06ND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll try this. As soon as someone chimes in with a solution to the microphone, not showing up on. G board. I'm not fixing one without the other.
ShadyLady22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you clicked on the gear that is on the keyboard- Voice typing- and making sure the tab is turned on?
0 Likes