Original topic:

S24 Ultra Wi-Fi Calling "Provisioning failed, please try again later." error on AT&T

(Topic created: 09-02-2024 08:54 PM)
Alexs1993
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Anybody know how to fix this issue? Before anybody asks, yes I contacted AT&T and they said everything looks fine on their end. This is on a S24 Ultra. I'm also using an eSim

15 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Is your internet slow? Wifi calling needs a speed of 2mbps.
0 Likes
Alexs1993
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
No, internet speed is really fast. Getting 900/900
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe try resetting your network connections. It will erase all your wifi networks and BT connections and you will have to set them up again. Have you tried optimizing your phone and then clearing the cache partition? Do that before going nuclear.
0 Likes
Alexs1993
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I have tried optimizing my phone. However, I have not tried resetting my network connections. I will try that
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

You should try clearing the cache partition first.

0 Likes
crazywitchlady
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
@alexS 1993 I went through the same issue. I did all of the suggestions posted here.
If this has not been suggested, do call Samsung Tech support. Let them connect to your phone and see if they can find out for sure that your wifi /911 calling if functioning.
I brought my s24 Ultra from a service that was using the att network back to Verizon. Verizon tried to get it to work and even escalated the issue.
I also came here to the community and got the same suggestions to no avail. Verizon felt that there was actually something wrong with my phone. Even though I did not purchase the phone through them, they sent me a replacement since my phone was only 4 1/2 months old
I now have wifi calling. Something was messed up with its brain.
I encourage you to try this before having to go through a factory reset. I know how obsessed one gets when you know darn well it should work.
Give an update to help others.
Thanks
0 Likes