JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 Ultra has incompatibility with apps.

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 12:33 PM)
argg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the horrible problem that I get a incompatibility message with certain third-party apps that I never had on the S23 Ultra. 

example, with Instapro I have the problem that I get a message of incompatibility and in the S23 Ultra I had it installed without problem. 

Does anyone know if it can be solved? 
6 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has dropped support for 32-bit apps, unfortunately. The Galaxy S23, Z 5 Flip and Fold 5, and Tab S9 are the last devices to support those older apps.
Solution
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
It is called upgrading to 64-bit apps. There are a LOT of apps that are going to be useless as for "now". Now that the S24 is out, if the App has active developers they will update their apps to 64-bit so there shouldn't be a panick about it. Just wait for the app update. Unless like I mentioned, it's an old , dead, unsupported app, then yes it has no future.
Broodbakker0106
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Old apps form s23 app not suitable for this device.

does anyone know a solutions

unknown apps archived stil no fix?

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Broodbakker0106 The only solution is to contact the developers of those apps to see when they will be compatible. 

0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
The S24u is 64 bit app only now.

I had some legacy apps that wouldn't transfer too.

If you search around out there there are work around to enable 32 bit.

I didn't do it for the 3 apps that didn't move over.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Here are your 2 solutions:

1) Do as LongHiker states and reach out to the developer and let them know how you would be a satisfied customer if they made their app compatible with your device.

2) Wait for the app developer to create an update for the app so that it is compatible.

0 Likes