Original topic:

S24 Ultra performance is not a huge upgrade from my old Samsung Note 10+

(Topic created: Monday)
Options
Galaxy S24

Honestly after all the hype about the s24 ultra it is not performing and matching the same energy I expected a huge upgrade from my old Samsung note 10 plus low light performance seems the same as the note 10 plus to me specially while taking a video mode not so really a huge upgrade in my opinion it seems like Samsung is focusing more on the AI stuff like anyone cares about the AI technology not what we asked for in the first place and they supposedly optimized all apps to work like on the apple devices but it feels like they didn't optimized it seems the same and unfortunately larger megapixels doesn't always mean better and low light photography or better video quality and since the s25 ultra or note is coming soon I highly doubt they' even care to fix those issues on the s24 ultra 

15 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh then I'm not sure when I'm out my phone gets pretty bright i can tell when it hits 2600 nits but again unfortunately you can't do anything about because Samsung doesn't let you activate the extra nits of brightness for safety reasons the phone activates it once it detects when your out in the sun
AsanteBacala
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I probably will migrate to Pixel for my next phone. Samsung Galaxy has had a good run, but it's in a terminal state now.
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh the AI gimmicks and stuff ya it will no longer be part of the phone at the end of this year you will have to pay to use those AI technology features witch doesn't make sense either
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
RIGHT
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi to All! Yep, all comments here are 100% correct. My 1st smartphone was a Samsung Galaxy S...still have it, running on Gingerbread software....now the S24U...From an Engineering standpoint, I was expecting a better smartphone than the 23 Ultra, which BTW it have a BETTER CAMERA SETUP! Unacceptable. Nevertheless, my S24 Ultra works as expected. The performance level is better than the S23 Ultra. NOW: How you configure and setup your device will have a better or worse performance than the expected. AI...I don't used it at all, unless there is an app that won't let me installed OR it is included in a MODE/ROUTINE been created by me without knowing. In the Internet of Things you could find plenty of information on ĀØhow to do...ĀØ whatever you are trying to set on your device. Also, VERY IMPORTANTLY...due to AI, your device will learn from your habits and how you use you device )I think already say that! Use it, love it, hate it, trade it for an iPhone, Motorola, Oppo or any other brand. Just be patience...
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
If anyone needs some assistance, let me know. I am just a former Telecommunications Tech/Engineer and former Computer Systems Engineer, learned about this while playing with Microsoft DOS 5...and too many HDD crashed.
0 Likes