Original topic:

S24 Ultra speakers sound Tinny, Low Sound, with No Bass

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 04:20 AM)
Hba32701
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Speakers lack bass compared to my s23ultra. I'd expect every aspect of a new phone to be better, if not the same as the previous generation. The s23ultra speakers sound fuller and much more balanced than the tinny sound coming out of the s24ultra. Maybe calibrate the speakers better?
142 Replies
Jtwizzle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My experience is the exact opposite. My s22u is kind of flat sounding and not quite as loud. The s24u I can actually hear some bass and fullness to it.
0 Likes
userxaOVPxi3kv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Change your equalizer to normal and it should fix it... Super frustrating. Between this and the dull display I'm annoyed with this purchase.
userJfZmtBsJtd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

yeah same way. i think i may return it. this phone was not ready for launch.

Dude204
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello all! I just came from the Galaxy S21 & made the jump to the S24 Plus. I've noticed the difference in the sound quality of the speakers. In my opinion, I think the S21's speakers are much louder than that of the S24 Plus when playing YouTube. Anyone else notices a difference? How can I make the S24 Plus louder, when connected via Bluetooth? 
InmortalX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I made the jump from Galaxy Note 9 to the Galaxy s24 ultra, and the speakers of the S24 ultra are disappointing. The Screen, the Speakers are much better In the G. Note 9. Camare is also not that great. Now it hurts that I spend that much $ in this phone.
BWick18
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Just received my Samsung S24 Ultra. Like the rest of you I am also dealing with a less than impressive screen that seems washed out and pixelated even at the highest resolution. My old S21 Ultra had a better screen. However, I'm dealing with another issue regarding awful speakers. Music and media feel muffled and tin can like. Phone has to be practically at full volume too. Not sure if the speakers are defective. I've tried playing with the internal EQ to no avail. Hoping Samsung sees this and fixes the screen and sound issues. Kind of a

userS3n0qXWB6f
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Send complaints and error reports. Paying so much money for a washed out phone screen is crazy. I sent my s24 back sure kept my s23. It gave me a headache cause the colors were terrible.
usersWL0ZHky1O
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Where can we send complaints?
0 Likes
userbn9KVYgxF1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Turn off eye comfort and color tone adj in settings, display. Color is fine.
0 Likes
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Horrible phone. I'm staying with my s22ultra and gonna return the s24ultra in a few days if they won't be sending a new patch to fix it.
0 Likes