JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 plus battery charged at 100% drops percentage to 99% after a few minutes of use?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24

So, a few days ago I noticed when my phone has charged to 100%, it quickly drops to 99% within a minute or less from simply unplugging the charger. Anyone has any thoughts? Up to recently, it would stay on 100% then drop to 99 after some use, not immediately after unplugging the charger. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
By the way, did Samsung remove the "Fully Charged" notification from these new models? My Note 20 ultra used to say that in addition to showing the battery percentage.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol now that you mention it I can't remember if it says it or not. I don't really look for that. I have modes and routines beep once when it hits 100% and then I just unplug it.
Options
Galaxy S24
You mind sharing how to do that?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
For the "if" you pick battery level and choose what I have. For the "then" choose effects and then pick beep once.1724211738926_1724211738915_0.jpg
Options
Galaxy S24
This is in Modes and Routines?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes. You tap modes and routines and then tap the routines tab on the bottom right. That takes you to the page to set up a routine. You start with the if, then move to the then. You have to hit the + at the top first.1724212023960_1724212023950_0.jpg
Options
Galaxy S24
I got it. Thanks for this. I had no idea this could be done.
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome! Yeah, it does come in handy!
Options
Galaxy S24
I help my husband, son, and brother with this stuff all the time lol. It's fun for me. I just know basic get around things for phones, though. I'm not really techy to know about other things like tvs, appliances, etc. Just basic stuff. Glad I was able to help you.
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes. First time I am using Mode and Routines 😀. The only thing, it's only allowing me to select vibrate when it reaches 100% rather than a sound.