Original topic:

S24 ultra fast charging

(Topic created: a week ago)
Hasan8778
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, and after I updated the August Security patch, charging became very slow and is giving me random wet detection notifications. Could you please help me resolve this issue? 
6 Replies
MrNobleTV
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Heres list of some things You could Try.. Hopefully this Helps..!!

Troubleshooting Random Wet Detection Notifications on Your S24 Ultra
Understanding the Issue:
Random wet detection notifications can be quite annoying. It's likely a software glitch or a hardware sensitivity issue. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this:
Software-Related Solutions:
* Check for Updates: Ensure your device is running the latest software version. Sometimes, updates address known bugs.
* Restart Your Device: A simple restart can often resolve temporary glitches.
* Clear Cache and Data: Go to Settings > Apps > Find the "Water Detection" app (or similar). Clear the cache and data. This can help reset the app's functionality.
* Safe Mode: Restart your device in Safe Mode to see if any third-party apps are causing the issue. If the problem doesn't occur in Safe Mode, an app might be interfering.
* Factory Reset: As a last resort, consider a factory reset. However, this will erase all your data, so make sure to back up everything important first.
Hardware-Related Solutions:
* Check for Physical Damage: Inspect the device for any signs of water damage, even if it's minor.
* Clean the Sensors: If there's any debris or residue on the sensors, gently clean them with a dry, soft cloth.
* Contact Samsung Support: If none of the above solutions work, it might be a hardware issue. Contact Samsung support for further assistance or potential repair.
Additional Tips:
* Avoid Water Exposure: Even if your device is water-resistant, try to avoid exposing it to water or moisture.
* Check Case Compatibility: If you're using a case, ensure it doesn't interfere with the water detection sensors.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the random wet detection notifications on your S24 Ultra.
Hasan8778
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for your response. I appreciate your efforts in trying to help me resolve this issue. I have already attempted the solutions you have suggested, but unfortunately, the problem persists. I conducted a Google search and discovered that several other users are experiencing the same issue after the recent update.
MrNobleTV
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Your Welcome.. if hear anything else.. i will let you know šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘
user0LKZY8YEEn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Fast charging option was untoggled on my phone. Maybe the same for you.
Hasan8778
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Its on my dear, checked :heavy_check_mark:
0 Likes
userjhsPfJDeYN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue. Samsung needs to send out an update.