JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 ultra heating and battery draining fast even on light usage

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 05:29 PM)
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I got s24 ultra recently and phone is heating up and battery draining faster than expected. Please provide fix for it..
JUMP TO SOLUTION
119 Replies
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm aware of this, this isn't new, it's been the case for the last 4 or 5 years.. Maybe longer. And it's always been on for me. .. It's the sound itself that sounded like if it was hitting metal, hence why I said.. It made a vibrating sound. It only happened one time so far..
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
That's why I asked. I wasn't sure if it was the same thing. 😀

Samsung said that they were going to patch the color bug soon. Is it still not available or did it not fix your problem?

I have an S23+ that I bought back in November. I'm glad I didn't get an S24. So far my worst bug from that update is my DND that blocks all sounds regardless of settings. It's annoying but I'm very glad I didn't get worse problems from OneUI 6.

0 Likes
spcsc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My phone has no issues. It performed great, the speakers far superior to my S22 (normal vers), and it's the best upgrade I could've done.
Sanel_Premium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I thought it was just me
I applied a wallpaper and the color seems washed out. And I seem to be having issues with a lot of apps lagging and getting really slow ,including Samsung apps. I'm a huge Galaxy fan so I hope they send out and update to fix that.
userdnOcK2On2C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am coming from S21 Ultra and I feel your pain. My screen looks washed out as well and the speakers are muffled. I immediately noticed it when I received a text notification. I have all my settings for display and sound exactly as s21 U and no comparison. I am sad this many problems from the get go.
Floridon fazliu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Its getting heated so much in camera in games  so so much fix please any update 

0 Likes
EPICJones
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No heat on my unit
0 Likes
Khattak1122
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Im never a fan of galaxy phones batteries... infect this 24 ultra battery drain faster than s23 ultra.. samsung pls find a solution my iphone 15 pro max battery last 2.5 days
0 Likes
PrabinPokharel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

the phone gets heated up too quickly, even just for 15 to 20 minutes used.

0 Likes
Kyoraf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey, I'm having the same issue. Do you think it's a software or hardware problem? Hopefully, a new update will fix it.

0 Likes